E Fortune Designs operates an on-line store under http://www.janssen-cosmetics-shop.us/se/. Through the store, consumers are able to order Janssen cosmetic products from E Fortune Designs via the Internet.
The following general commercial terms regulate the commercial relationship between the ordering party (customer) and the operator of the shop (E Fortune Designs). The general commercial terms apply in the form valid at the time of the order.
Selection of Products from the On-line Catalogue
- At the above specified shop site, end consumers can select and order Janssen cosmetic products from E Fortune Designs. The portrayal of the products is not a legally binding offer; instead, it corresponds to a non-binding on-line catalogue.
- When you have selected and would like to purchase a product; enter the desired quantity of products in the intended fields. The total purchase value is displayed to you at the end of the product list. At the end of your purchase, you will receive a complete list of all your selected products in form of an invoice with product total, sales tax where applicable and shipping cost
- Before, completing your online order you have the possibility to verify if the content and especially the prices are correct.
How to Cancel your order
Orders need to be cancelled before the order is shipped, otherwise customers must return the shipment to the Distribution Center at their own expense. When we receive the shipment back at the Distribution Center we will credit your account for all products returned in good condition.
You can cancel your order for a backordered item until the day the item ships.
- The prices shown on the Internet site at the time of the order apply.
- The prices specified on http://www.janssen-cosmetics-shop.us/se/ are $ (US $) Order shipped to Georgia will be charged 6% sales tax.
- Prior to placing your order please review our terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of the users of this website to check the Terms and Conditions whenever they place an order and to ensure that they understand and accept the current Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- The E Fortune Designs shop offers on the website are subject to change without notice. By clicking onto the “send” button, you submit a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping basket. A contract between the customer and E Fortune Designs arises by sending off the order and its acceptance by E Fortune Designs.
Delivery and Shipping Costs
- Orders are usually shipped within two business days of order submission. Note: Shipments do not take place on weekends, January 1, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, Christmas or the last week of the year
Unfortunately we are unable to influence delivery delays caused by the package delivery service. Delivery is carried out to the address which you have specified.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that provides status information.
- We reserve the right to undertake partial delivery if necessary. If the items that you have ordered are not available, we will inform you of this immediately. In this case, you can have the items delivered at a later point in time or you can cancel the order and have purchase price of product refunded.
- In case of payment mode via PayPal delivery is made by E Fortune Designs within 2-5 days after receipt of payment.
- If your order does not arrive within generally acceptable period, please check the tracking status. If the order was returned to the Distribution Center, please contact the E Fortune Designs regarding re-shipping of the order. If you live in any apartment complex, please also check with your rental office.
- If there is an error on your order please contact us within 24 hours after receiving your shipment regarding which product was shipped incorrectly and which product you need. We will send you instruction regarding product replacement
- We use the following shipping companies: UPS, FedEx and USPS
- The shipping costs for are based on weight and distance for delivery from zip code: 30087
As of an order value of 300.00 $ (US $), shipping is free of charge for the ordering party; E Fortune Designs pays the shipping costs in this case.
- If the shipment has been returned to the sender due to the specification of an incorrect or incomplete shipping address by the customer, shipping is only carried out again by E Fortune Designs when the correct and complete address is available. In this case, the customer must pay the flat-rate shipping costs.
Terms of Payment
- E Fortune Designs delivers subject to payment by credit card – following cards are accepted: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover
Payment mode by PayPal must receive status “confirmed” latest 10 days after the order has been placed. Please note: PayPal offers payment by check; no requirement to have an account. In case of payment mode via PayPal delivery is made by E Fortune Designs within 2-5 days after receipt of payment.
- When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged when your order is shipped.
- What if there is a question about the charges ?
Fill out the on-line form with your questions and someone will be in contact with you
Guarantee and Customer Service
- Please forward questions regarding the offers on the shop's Internet site or complaints by e-mail to email@example.com
You may also use the contact form or contact us directly by telephone on 678-476-0700.
We promise to protect your personal information. Any web page that asks you for personal information is highly secure. Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption and firewall technology throughout the ordering process.
Most browsers will show a lock icon in the bottom status bar on secure pages. Look for this icon on any web page that asks for your personal information.
To further ensure your security, we use state-of-the-art SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to protect your personal information from unauthorized use.
- What information does E Fortune Designs collect from you?
In order to better provide you with numerous products and services, http://www.janssen-cosmetics-shop.us/se/ collects two types of information about its visitors: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using our site.
Personally Identifiable Information
This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. Personal information is requested when you order a product or service, register for a Gift List, enter contests or sweepstakes, apply for credit, fill out surveys, and send us feedback. For example, this information might include your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card or other payment information, and product details. With this information, http://www.janssen-cosmetics-shop.us/se/ can fill your orders and better provide you with personalized services. If you visit one of the stores available through a link on our site, they will independently collect, use and share your personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies. If you have questions about their information practices, please read their privacy policies. In many cases, you can find a link to their privacy policies on the page offering the Partners' services.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you shop on our site in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. For example, this information may include the Web site's Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address. A URL is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web. An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol ("TCP/IP") network, such as the World Wide Web. Networks like the Web use the TCP/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web, allowing web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on the Internet, browse and shop.
- Where do we collect information from you and how do we use it?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide visitors with a superior customized online experience. We use the customer contact information to fill orders, contact purchasers to inform them of their order status, to send promotional information, to enhance the operation of our site and administer our systems.
We may also share your personally identifiable information with third parties who provide services to us, our customers and web site visitors. Those third parties include authorized contractors, temporary employees and consultants and other companies working with us (collectively, "agents"). Where we believe it to be appropriate (in our sole discretion), we will ask our agents not to disclose or use your personal information for purposes other than to provide services to you or http://www.janssen-cosmetics-shop.us/se/.
We gather information in the following ways:
We collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration to monitor the level of activity on our site. We collect information from visitors to our site regarding the URLs they came from, domain types (e.g., .com or .org), their IP addresses, the date and time of their visit or order, the number of visits and orders, the number of visits per browsing session, the server type, the operating system and browser type used to come to the site, the country, state and telephone area code where their servers are located, the pages and page titles of our site that visitors viewed during their visit, whether the visitor's computer is enabled for Java or cookies, browser language, applications and plug-ins, and any search terms entered on our site.
When you order from us, we collect personally identifiable information from you. If you order one of our products, we will collect and maintain your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information, order number, referring URL, IP address, page you bought from and a password. We collect this, and other information, as disclosed in this Policy, in order to fill your order, to communicate with you about your order and to send you promotional materials. Before confirming your order, you will have the opportunity to review the product order form and make changes and additions to the information it contained and these changes will be automatically kept for future use.
Online Surveys and Polling
In order to improve our services to you, we ask some of our customers to voluntarily complete surveys, which may be collected by an independent third party. Individual survey answers are confidential, although Non-Personally Identifiable Information is collected and disclosed to third parties. If you do not wish to participate in a survey, simply decline to participate when asked.
Contests and Sweepstakes
When you enter a contest or other promotion, we may ask you for contact information such as your name, address and e-mail address in order to administer the contest, to send you promotional e-mails, notify winners and make the winners' list publicly available pursuant to certain states' laws. Your consent to such promotional use and disclosure of this information is a condition of your participation. As a condition of receiving any prize, you will be required to submit an Affidavit of Eligibility, for us to ensure that you are eligible to receive the prize according to the Contest Rules.
Newsletters & Promotional E-mails
We offer free newsletters and promotional e-mails as a service to our customers. We will send you newsletters and e-mails periodically listing current specials and deals.
Contact Information and Third Party Data
If you contact http://www.janssen-cosmetics-shop.us/se/ or our customer service representatives by telephone, e-mail or letter, we may keep a record of your correspondence or comments. If you report a problem with our site, we may collect such information in a file specific to you. If you contact us through our feedback area or by calling one of our customer service representatives, we may ask for your name, e-mail address and order information in order to send you a reply. If other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or purchases on our site, we may keep the information in a file specific to you.
- With whom do we share your information?
Fulfillment: The information collected by is used for processing orders, keeping you informed about your order status, for statistical purposes, for improving our site and its performance, to serve ads, and to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. We will disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties to charge your credit card, fill your order, deliver your order, provide customer service, provide you with credit and deliver promotional e-mails to you from http://www.janssen-cosmetics-shop.us/se/. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment; and release your address and telephone information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered.
Other Parties: We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to others without your consent. We may provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information about our customers' sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to third parties, but these statistics do not include any Personally Identifiable Information. We may release account information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property, and safety of http://www.janssen-cosmetics-shop.us/se/, our users, or others. If customers do not pay us for products ordered, we may submit their account information to a third party collection agency.
Data Analysis Agents: The information collected may be provided to an outside company for the purpose of analysis. That analysis is to help us to improve our site and product selection, and to notify you of special offers that may be of interest to you. That data analysis agent may not share any Personally Identifiable Information with others, or use it for any other purpose than to help http://www.janssen-cosmetics-shop.us/se/.
Compliance with Service of Process or Law Enforcement: Occasionally http://www.janssen-cosmetics-shop.us/se/ may be asked by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation, without prior notice to you. E Fortune Designs fully cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
- How can you update or correct your Personally Identifiable Information?
We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the personal information that you have provided to us. During the online ordering process you can review, change, or delete the information that you have submitted. You may change any of your personal information in your account online at any time. We encourage you to promptly update your information if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, because we keep track of past purchases, you cannot delete information associated with past purchases. Also, as a security measure we "back up" the data stored on our systems, and such prior information cannot be completely removed from our databases. As a result, you should not expect that all of your Personally Identifiable Information will be completely removed from our backed-up databases.
- What are your choices regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information?
Email: We may from time to time send you e-mail or other communications regarding current promotions, specials and new additions to the http://www.janssen-cosmetics-shop.us/se/ site. You may "opt-out," or unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any e-mail you receive from us. After doing so, http://www.janssen-cosmetics-shop.us/se/ users will not receive future communications or mailings unless they open a new account or enter a contest.
- What security precautions are in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information?
In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfilment are handled by established third party banking, processing agents and distribution institutions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process and ship your order.
When you access your account information, the information is kept on a secure server. All of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access by physical security means.
- A special note about children's privacy
You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use this site. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personally Identifiable Information about visitors under 18 years of age. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor under 18 years of age and believe that they have disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us so that we may delete the minor's information.
- Use of "cookies" and "action tags."
Cookies: When you use our site we will store cookies on your computer in order to facilitate and customize your use of our site. A cookie is a small data text file, which a Web site stores on your computer's hard drive (if your Web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to http://www.janssen-cosmetics-shop.us/se/. Our cookies store randomly assigned user identification numbers, the country where you are located, and your first name to welcome you back to our site. The cookies make your use of the site easier, allow you to retrieve an earlier shopping cart, make the site run more smoothly and help us to maintain a secure site. You will be unable to shop on our site without your browser set to accept cookies.
E-mail Distributor's Use of Action Tags: Our third-party e-mail distributor may use action tags. They may, for example, keep track of when a promotional e-mail is opened and provide http://www.janssen-cosmetics-shop.us/se/ with ongoing aggregated reports of how many customers have responded.
- Contacting http://www.janssen-cosmetics-shop.us/se/ about privacy questions or concerns
E Fortune Designs
2825 Pacific Dr, Ste B
30071 Norcross, GA
You may also contact us online.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc., to enable use of the website to be analyzed. The information on your use of this website (including your IP address) which is generated due to the use of Google Analytics is transferred to a Google Inc. server in the USA and is stored there.
Google will merely use this information to analyze the use of the website by creating anonymous evaluations and graphs on the number of visits, number of pages called up per user, etc.
These are used exclusively for purposes of internal market research and, above all to optimize and structure our websites as required. More information on the technology used by Google can be found under www.google.com/analytics
Data Protection Contact Person
In the event of questions regarding the acquisition, processing or use of your personal data, in the event of information, the correction, blockage or deletion of data and the withdrawal of your consent, please contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
All image rights are held by E Fortune Designs or its partners. Usage without express approval is not permitted.
The contractual language is English.